Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Friday, September 3, 2010

Ill be calling tonight at 6:30 Utah time. Tchau!

Hey mom!! Soo yea!! I got my reassingment!! But im not going to tell you till I call!! I get 5 minutes with you guys! Ahhh so excited!! haha!!! Yea the MTC has treated me way well. Ive learned sooooo much. SOOO MUCH!! haha. This is definitly one of the greatest places you could ever be. It just protects you from the world. But yea! I am ready to go though! To my NEW AREA!! :D
 
Ok, so this week I had to get my Hep A2 shot, so I used your card. It cost $71. I think they told me I dont need anymore shots. I have spent no money since ive been here. We get like 5 or 7 bucks a week on our MTC cards. And I find that over efficient for me! Ok, so my district leader got his reassingment to the Jackson MS mission!! haha! His name is Elder Halgren! Hes pretty cool. Man! I cant wait to call you guys! Melody sent me a huge thing of salsa! haha! We are all trying to down it, but its huge haha. The Packs took a picture with me on there camera in the cafe and they said they would send you a copy!! Portuguese is amazing!! I can go days without speaking english here! I love just going around and my comp says im from brasil and dont speak english! And they all believe me, like when i share a message with them and bare my testimony! It is prolly the best language on this earth today.
 
Love you, Elder Arroyo

Oh and for Devotional President Hinckley's son talked to us! But yea. Other than that this week has been flying by extra fast! Tomorrow, I start packing and well! Ill tell you the rest when I call! Bye mom!! I love you!! :D Tell the family I said I love them too!
 
Tchau, Love,
 
Elder Arroyo

(his responses to me telling him to call me NOW even though Jim is not home!! )
1. I can call tonight, or I can call tomorrow. What do you want?
2. I dont mind having to call tomorrow? I dont have to call tonight
3. I cant call now. I would have to call after dinner which would be around 6:30 Utah time. And if I dont call then. Than Ill call tomorrow around lunch time which would be like 1:35 or so Utah time
4. Youll prolly get a phone call from me tonight though around 6:30 Utah time
5. Ok, Im for sure calling tonight at 6:30 Utah time. Do I call your phone or dads?
6. Ill be calling tonight at 6:30 Utah time. Tchau!

No comments:

Post a Comment