Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Friday, August 27, 2010

I almost cried when Sister Pack gave me a hug (is that legal? haha)

1 Hey mom! Yea no visas! ONE MORE WEEK HERE! Its sooo wierd! I feel soo old at the MTC haha. On wednesday we got to host the new missionaries coming in. Cause were like seniors here! It was soo much fun! I got to serve like 4 elders and a sister! I loved it soooooo sooo much!! You pretty much just welcome them at there car on the curb and open the door for them, get there stuff and just show them around and get them all there stuff. Ok! On Tuesday, Jeffrey R. Holland spoke to us at the devotional!! Ohh man! Definitly my new favorite speaker! He is just sooo powerful. I sat only 13 feet away from him!! I got soo many notes off of him. I think he came cause they installed new bleachers in the gym, and the first week I was here the started the contruction of it. and now its finished! Ive been here to long haha. But he was great! I wish I could tell you soo much more!! ahh!! Other news! Me and my comp were making contacts around the building to random elders and I saw 2 sitting on the couch so i went over there and was like hey can we share a little message with you. and one of the elders was Elder Asay! Hes from Clinton or Madison I forgot! But Ive seen him a few times! Lindeys friend! haha. 
Speaking of the Packs!! I was walking into the lunch room! And being sooo tall. I never look at anyone! And I here my name and I see Brother and Sister Pack!! Ahh, I almost cried when Sister Pack gave me a hug (is that legal? haha) anyways it just felt soo good to get a hug from someone I knew back home. Soo yea a little over one more week! Im def excited!! I know the lessons in portuguese! Oh hey, can you guys send me my pat blessing if you havnt! That would be sooo sweet! I love you guys sooo sooo much!! Hug everyone for me!


2. It was soo alwesome to see them! I miss everyone soo much! And cant wait to get my reassignment! But im pretty sure ill only be out there for one transfer and then ill get my visa! hopefully


3. Thanks mom! Yea, I'm use to being out on my own! Well not exactly on my own. I have a comp that im with 24/7 haha. It fealt sooooo wierd hosting and being away from him. I cant even describe it.


3. Stay safe!! I only have 1 more minute! Love you guys!! Ill let you know where im getting reassinged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment