Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm living the life! 8/6

Hey mom! Ahhh, Another good ole week at the Provo MTC haha. Im not going to lie. This place has grown on me sooo much. It feels like home. But I still want my visa!! haha. Sooooo this week. Uhhh, No more English! We are now halfway through so were doing the lessons in portuguese now. And yea, Ive been fasting since 6 this morning by myself. Mainly doing it for the language, but also for a lot of other stuff. But yea. Portuguese is comming along great. Everyone says I have a southern accent though haha. I dont think so. We went to the temple this morning. Man, Let me tell you. That place just never gets old. I love it sooo much!! Ahhhh!!! 2 days ago I scored a goal in futeball!! haha!! It was amazing!! Its an army of missionarys out there and no one ever scores! maybe like 4 a game. out of 50 people haha. I love playing soccer!! I feel like I know this place like the back of my hand. Its been 4 and a half weeks. I watch american missionarys come and go. haha. ITs crazy!! I dont know why. But im having writers block!! I dont know what to talk about!! Eu sui que Jesus Cristo e nossos redentor e eu sui que ele amos nos muito muito. eu sui que O Livro de Mormon e verdadiero. Eu soi que grato por minha familia E tudo familias! Eu sui que Jesus Cristo E Deus amo tudu familias E abencoas familias com eles evangelho. Eu soi grato por nos igreja. Em nome de Jesus Cristo, Amen. haha just a short little part of what I know off of the top of my head. You should hear me speak it haha. Its soooo fun!! Were no longer the portuguese noobs!! We dont have to clean the bathrooms anymore!! haha. We have been upgraded to vacuuming!! I love it! I really am changing out here. I watch myself grow up a little more everyday. haha. Its kind of wierd. I cant wait to email voces from brazil!! Man! I have to wait another week to find out where Prestons going?? haha. Let me know ASAP! A




Ok, My email just started to delete stuff!! What the heck!! Dont worry about me here haha. Im living the life! I miss you guys sooo much!! And love you all sooo much too!! Until next week!! Oh and I know the lessons like no other!! Im soo sick at them. Well got to go! See ya next week! hopefully Ill get to call you.
 
Tchau!
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment