Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just have faith in the Lord and keep His commandments and He will work miracles.

Hey mom! Ahh thats a pretty bummy dream. I wish it were true. But I have a lot of weird dreams out here. Really weird haha. I think its the food. We all tell each other about our dreams cause they usually come true! Ahhhh Come on! I was looking forward to seeing where preston was going!! hah!! Tell him to let me know! or anyone! I didnt know if you wanted me to write you cause we email. Sorry. Ill write you soon. And Destinee better write me!! For realz! Oh and hey! My nikes that I brought here were a baaaaad idea!! They were soo old!! I was playing soccer and the bottom of my right shoe just came right off hahahahaha! Man! How lame! I ducked taped that sucker though! it looks cool! Buuuuuuuuut! Can you guys send me my adios?? porfavor. My nikes are just destoyed. My adios are the white skate shoes. Dont send me the white DC's Send me the White Adios pleeease! Thanks :D
Ok, So this week... Life changing. So I start it off with teaching my progressing investigator. And I went in there knowing nothing about him. And he knowing nothing about the gospel or bible or anything. But after I was done with him he wanted to believe more in Christ and God, And was getting very interested in our lesson. The spirit was guiding me in sooo many ways! I LOVE ITTT!! Sometimes I just dont even know what im saying!! And then on Sunday we watched a Joseph Smith movie, and I broke down like 4 times. The spirit is soooo strong. And it just takes control of you. I wish I could share the feeling. And then we got to teach our first lesson in portuguese to the returned brazilian missionaries that volunteer here. As always I did all the talking...! But at least I know I cant teach the whole first lesson in portuguese! Ok, And heres my top story of the week. I wont share all of it with you for personal reasons. Wednesday night, I told everyone in my district that if anyone is feeling down or depressed, to come into the custodial closet at 9:40 at night in our dorm place. And so there were 4 of us in this little closet. And we were joking around for a little and then we started getting serious, and this elder wanted to go home for a reason. And he told me, and we were discussing it, and the spirit was sooooo strong in there. And then he looked at me, and no lie 10 minutes from the time he looked at me to the time I looked back everyone was crying. I can hardly remember what I was saying. But I just remember looking at everyone again, and they were all crying. And that they said everything I said that they could feel the spirit soo strongly. I know for a fact that the Lord loosed my tongue and told that elder what he needed to hear. I will never forget this experience. Just have faith in the Lord and keep His commandments and He will work miracles.
The portuguese is going great though!! Were doing portuguese fasts 3 days out of the week. And I love them. It just feels natural. And obviously still no visas.. And were getting a shipment of 140 brazilian missionaries next week!! Something is up with these visas. This place is about to get crowded. Let me know if you find out anything por favor. I love you so much. And miss the fam a lot too! and the ward! I gotta email Jimmy and Dad!! See ya next week!! Tchau Tchau!
 
Love,
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment