Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Friday, July 30, 2010

It feels good not to be the nooby anymore aka If I come home its going to be for something my bouncy ball did

Hey mom!! P-Day again!! And guess what, it feels like we just had P-day yesterday. I love the time layout over here haha. Oh yea! the Temple is opened again! The Provo is by far the biggest temple ive been in. It is soooooooo huge!! I loved it. Our session was great. And I had an amazing time! I cant wait till I go to the Salt Lake Temple ;). Ok, so like 2 hours ago they 3 more of our district got there visas!! Grrr!! Wheres mine!! :O haha. So on Tuesday we'll be loosing 5 Elders from our district. It looks like there comming in though. Soo keep praying. Our branch pres told us. God doesnt want us to be here haha. He wants us to be in Brazil. That is his plan. Our branch pres is brasilian and realllly funny and cool. We got another shipment of portuguese elders on wednesday. It feels good not to be the nooby anymore. Now we just go around talking portuguese to them. Its sooo crazy how school is already starting! Tell Destinee and Justin that I say good luck! And make good grades! Dont slack! haha. Soooo being in the MTC for 4 weeks now we get sooo bored sometimes! A missionarys favorite toy is a bouncy ball! haha! When youve been here for this long! Those things can do anything! If I come home its going to be for something my bouncy ball did. haha jk (for real) The meals here are great, Its just well, they mess up the digestive system. I dont know what it is that does it. It just does it! haha to everyone. So hows Nathan doing? I totally forgot he came home. I hope hes doing great! Theres this elder here who is from brazil. And I was like Olah! Hes like Oi! And we were talking in portuguese! And I could have a convo with him!! And hardly even think about it! I asked him what its like in Belem. and all he said was. "Its very hot" haha. I cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt!!! for gym, we play futeball everyday! Im getting pretty good, not going to lie! Ive been working out everynight too, so im looking pretty darn good too! haha. So hows life back at home? Everyone doing good? How Destinee? Im not going to lie! I dooooo miss her haha. Tell her to write me!! How Justin doing? When I read that first letter about him at the ariport and stuff, I started tearing up. I love that guy. Ill be back before he knows it haha. 

Im learning soooo much in preach my gospel. I love teaching about the Restoration! And the Plan of Salvation! Im really good at them. Next Thursday for our TRC were teaching everything in Portuguese! Im a little nervous! But more excited haha! I need to start writing outlines of what im going to talk about! This seems all jumbled up! But ohh well. Oh Elder Gene Cook of the 70 talked to us this week. It was great. I took a lot of notes. Ill start remembering all the people that talk to us! sorry haha. Ahhhh, I miss you guys sooo bad!! Dont forget that when I get my visa I can call home for 5 minutes! And our branch pres said we can call in the airport for as long as we want if our flight has any problems. Sooo just let me know what you guys want. The Burton family is also taking care of me muito muito! haha, They love to send me cookies and brownies! The whole district loves them for it haha. Tell everyone to keep doing what there doing! And keep the spirit with them!  Eu amo Voces!! Orrar por minha visa, por favor!! :D Tchau!!
           Elder Arroyo      
                Portuguese pronounciation (Elder Ahoyo)

No comments:

Post a Comment