Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Friday, July 16, 2010

But I have Christ! Whats better than that?? NOTHING!

Oi mom. Ahhh man! The days go by sooo fast!! Its soooo crazy! I feel like I left yesterday, But I also feel like ive been here for months! Its crazy! So the Portuguese is starting to stick! I love it! Im doing a talk on Obedience in portuguese on Sunday. Im working on it. Its sounding pretty good. The food is awesome!! Its wierd, This Elder in my district his name is Elder Deakin, We have EVERYTHING in common! We wish were were comps. I didnt bring my letters. So I forgot the questions you asked. But yea, I do miss you guys. A lot. But I have Christ! Whats better than that?? NOTHING! The spirit is sooo strong here, And guess what! It never leaves! Its the best feeling ever! Me and my comp taught a "investigator" yesterday in TRC. I Did great! I felt like I got him to trust me, and He went from being sad, and depressed about the death of his son, To Happy and laughing with us. I definitly brought the love of Christ into his life. I love doing that to people! I love seeing the look on there face when they can just feel even a little of Christ's love. Im now pretty much in the loop with everything around here. I know where eveything is and I have tons of friends. Elder Deakin is my favorite though. Were going to hang out after the mish definitly. We have the biggest district in the MTC!! 14 elders! Letters are great in the MTC. They make me feel good. Eu soi que Jesus Cristo e nossos Redentor. Eu Soi que O Livro de Mormon e verdidaro. Eu soi que Jesus Cristo Veve. Eu soi grato por minha familia. Eu sou grato por Evangelho. Em nome de Jesus Cristo, Amen. I did that without looking at my notes!!! I love it! And I love you guys! Keep the spirit with you as much as possible! Youll be so much more happy! And will feel sooo much better! Its just undescribable down here! Gotta email Jimmy! And get my stuff out of the dryer! Tchua eles! Amo Voces!
 
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment