Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Friday, July 23, 2010

the feeling is just undescribable 7/23

Hey mai! We would normally go to the temple on P-day, but its closed for 4 months for renavations... Oh well. More time to do P-Day stuff!! haha I love pday! We go on temple walks on sundays though. They are really fun. We just sit in the grass, take pics, and just have a spiritual time. Which is all day everyday! The spirit is soooooo GREAT here! 
Yea, I did get my shoes from mission shoes. There great!! Im switching shoes everyday to keep them good for as long as possible. One thing that I reallllllly love are those blister bandaids!! The pack we got only had 4. They do wonders. You dont have to send me any more. I just love them. Yea, I got the ties from that lady, They are very nice!! I love them!! And she got them XL so thats even better! What a wonderful women she is. My comps name is Elder Temperini. 
I miss everyone a lot! But I mean, it feels like I was with you guys yesterday. Its like the days are long, but the weeks are wayyyyyy short. Thats the only way I can explain it. Ohhhhhhhh!! And my portuguese!! Holy Smokes!! The first week I was struggling! Were going on our third week now and I LOVE PORTUGUESE!! I can speak it easily now! Were already teaching the restoration in portuguese. My comp doesnt know any..... cause.. well... anyways.. I talk the whole time in portuguese, And my accent is great! I can underdstand what the investigator is saying and answer him back in decent portuguese! The MTC can do wonders to a missionary if he has the spirit with him. Trust me! Without the spirit, I would prolly be having the worst time of my life! But im having the greatest time of my life here! Ahhhhh Fridays! Papa Johns Pizza!! haha! Its hard to say which day is my favorite day here. Cause there alll soo great!! haha! I love Sundays, cause thats when i feel the spirit is the strongest. But yea, Life here is great! I love reading the scriptures!! haha crazy huh?? Anything that can make my testimony grow, and make my relationship with Deus Stronger, Ill do it!! Im soooo ready to get out to Sao Paulo!! 
OHH YEA!! HEY! 54 Brazilian visas came in yesterday!! We lost 1/3 of our branch!! 2 left from our district. Elder Thorpe was one of them. Im sooo jelous! But at least we know there comming in now. I just want to get out into the field! And love the people! And bring the love of Christ into there lives!! I only have 2 years!! Get me out there already!! Time is going by wayyy to fast! But yea! I miss you guys sooo much!! Dont be afraid to Dear Elder me! haha, letters are great to read when you get back to the house! I dont think I got any letters last week! haha Its ok though. Pray for our visas! And im emailing Jimmy too! 
Hows life back at home? Hows the fam doing? The ward? I heard Devin is going to Cali!! Tell him I said congrats!! He'll love the MTC!! Tell Mark to get studying haha! Espescially on that hungarian! (portuguese is cooler) haha. It truly is the language of Heaven though. I cant tell you how much I love it here! And how much I have been longing to be a missionary, and now im finally here. And the feeling is just undescribable. Well, I gotta go! I love you guys and miss you lots!!! Tchau!!
  
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment