Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The members are great out here

me tracting at 8:30 half way up a hill of million dollar houses
Ola mom.
So Brasilian visas are comming in? Whats my chance? The bike riding is going great. Its a lot easier than walking and faster. I have had a few close encounters with the pavement but all good haha. Im getting super good at riding so I like that. Whats dad doing on a week long golf trip??  He better have brought a couple books of mormon to hand out! Yea, I cant wait for Gen conference either. Ill try to take a lot of notes.  



my desk
So this week went by super fast! Being missionaries you give a lot of blessings. I love doing them! So theres a sister here pretty old, her name is sister Gifford. Shes like our mission Grandma. She loves us! And likes to give us food :D. We cut their hedges so they took us to Wendys. She said I remind her of her nephew. But shes loves us! And we met with a less active couple. They are sooooo cool! He use to be some secret U2 flyer back in the day! and had all these secret missions and stuff! But now hes super old so he paints pictures of planes! And he is amazing at it! He is going to give us one each!!

my "beautiful view" from my chair looking out the window

Im going to have to send it home. But he came to church this Sunday and looks like there going to start comming back now!! And they have a grand daughter with them that hasnt been baptised yet! ;) We had a baptism on Saturday! Her name was Sarah Woodhouse. She has been taking discussions for like over a year and a half. My companion got to baptize her and I got to be a witness! But thats not all! I had to stall during halftime till they got all dressed! I was not prepared at all! The first 7 minutes went ok, but after that it just got awkward. The members are great out here though. They love to feed us. Right now we are trying to find more people to teach. We have a pretty solid appointment tonight with a tracting contact and were just hoping she wants to hear more.  There were like a million other things I was going to say but forgot... I hate when that happens. I just saw someone that speaks PORTUGUESE! and it looked like she was having trouble talking to the librarian! So, Im going to go find her and contact her. Wish me luck! Hope you guys have a great week!!
Love ya,
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment