Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

God prepares His children in His time, and not in our time

Good morning mom! Man, this week... It was just going by super awful. Until Yesterday!
Last night we were going around to peoples houses that went to church. And we felt the need to go to one of our eternal investigators house that I have been teaching since ive been in this area. I almost gave up on this guy. And last night we went to his house, and we sat down. And he was making some juice from a fruit he picked in front of his house. And he was just talking about how making this juice takes time, and that if you want to make it perfect you have to have patience. I was like wow, somethings different here. He finally finished, and sat down gave us some juice, and it was amazing. And then it got quiet, and he said. Arroyo, Can I ask you something? I was like yea of course.
And he said, If I told you I want to be baptized, will you still let me. I just put my head down and cried. And stood up and hugged him. The spirit was really strong. I had been going to his house every day talking with him and his family. I helped to marry him and his wife, and just we are so close. And now he is getting baptized on conference. how cool!! Just another life lesson about how God prepares his children in His time, and not in our time.
Im sooo excited about watching conference!!!! And being inside of an
air conditioned room :P. MAN! The prophet is going to speak to us!! and my investigators!! I was soo dumb when I would secretly play PsP under the pillow during conferences.. :).. But yea, totally miss the snacks! DIP DIP! Meatballs haha. man... ill just bring some rice and beans with me :)
Im having the best 2 years of my life. I know the church is true, and that Joseph Smith was called to Restore it here on the earth. I love you guys, And hope yall are 
being blessed.
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment