Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The spirit has definitely been with us


lol!! That was super weird thinking of you talking in portuguese.
mas, tambem sinto muito saudades de voces. Work has been going really
good this week. So much work and so much progress.
We are teaching 3 families at the same time. Its super hard much so rewarding.  Its great to teach a family, and at the end invite everyone to baptism, and they all say yes without any problems :) ask jimmy. The spirit has definitely been with us.
I dont really have any crazy stories this week. Well, yea I do, but this keyboard is a killer. were in Belem again, cause my comp has stomach problems. I LOVE IT HERE!! Its sooooo beautiful. We walked around today, and visited a whole bunch of historical places. We went down to the river. (docks) and then we walked to `ver o peso` and just a bunch of cool places. Everyone loved us, and we saw some other tourists. Its the biggest street market ive seen in my life. so many people, and so many cool things. Everyone calls you into the shops and tries to get you to buy stuff. I bought a few things. but mainly just took pictures.
Yea, while I was waiting for my comp in the waiting room at the clinic, they were showing the attack on the twin towers. And everyone talks about it here. Like a whole bunch of people saluted me yesterday. It was kind of awkward.
I love it here so much. The people are just so much more warming and
accepting. I never want to leave here. EVER!! I drank an amazon shake
a little ago in a little stand and it was amazing... I want you guys to be able to feel what its like here. Its a different world.. really.
Ill send the pictures next week. I took a billion!
Holy smokes! So many missionaries leaving!! Thats awesome.
thanks so much for the prayers. They are helping a lot. I pray for you
guys too every day. And dont worry. Im eating fine. Way more than I
need to lol. I eat everything and anything. really lol anything. Ill
tell you when I get home lol.;0. ;but yea, thanks so much for the
email. Im doing great. I love all you guys, and I know that Jesus is
the Christ!
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment