Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Everything is going good


Hmm, so a lot happened this week. We are working really hard and
finding a lot of new people. Elder Swayze is great.
Were in Belem right now. Rua Nazeré. Were going to get a bus back home
right after this.
hm, I dont know what to really say this week. Everything is going
good. starting my third transfer in Laranjeiras. (this keyboard is
super hard to type on) but yea.
Hope you all are good back home. love you guys.
Elder Arroyo

1 comment:

  1. I love you,Chris!! I will be going to England the 5th of May til the 21st..I will catch up on your blog when I get back...I really do enjoy reading your experiences on your Mission..I look forward to next week when you have more to write about...I admire your spirit,Chris!For now I can follow for the next couple of weeks!
    Gramama

    ReplyDelete