Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

If I stayed one more theyre just going to transfer my church membership registers to Brangança ward

Good Afternoon Mom! so yea, its transfer time.. The Zone Leaders
called last night and said that both me and my comp need to pack our
bags. Were both leaving Bragança! Ah.. I was so sad.. But they didnt
tell us where were going.. Cause they said they didnt want us to
know.. Yea.. the leadership here gets abused a lot. But yea, I already
got my bags packed, and got my haircut, and pretty much ready to go.
Were leaving for Castanhal at like 6 o clock.
Haha, I got so connected to the members here. I am definitely coming
back here at the end of my mission. They said if I stayed one more
theyre just going to transfer my church membership registers to
Brangança ward hah. They even signed me up to give a 20 minute talk
next Sunday. Ill have to give that down to the new missionary that
will take my spot haha :D. I took a good amount of pictures and got
some addresses gave out my facebook, stuff like that. Ahhh, but im
going to miss this place so much..
My Birthday was fun, A sister made me a cake and pancakes and stuff
and some people came over and I gave a message then they sang happy
birthday for me and stuff. I got it on video. Hey mom, if you could
send me like all the happy birthday stuff that people sent me on my
facebook.
But yea, pretty much now. im just waiting to leave, were going to take
a taxi with our stuff to the bus station. and take a bus to Castanhal,
and then see what adventure I get to do next! I love you guys, and
praying for yall every  day. I know the church is true, and that Jesus
is the Christ.
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment