Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Helping others in all ways possible

Hey mom, Good morning! I dont really have much to say sobre this week.
I wrote some stuff in my planner but I left it in the house. soooo. The
time in this area is going by super fast. Yesterday at lunch, There
was a plate of something on the table and I was like hey whats this?
haha and theyre like its torquitos haha. But I so knew it wasnt. So I
tried some, and it wasnt that bad. And then they finally told me what
it was. And it was chicken hearts... Thats a first for me haha. But Im
getting good with the area here. Im making good friendships with the
members and our investigators are getting married!! WOOOO!! But yea.
Elder Arroyo. Third area. Its the same thing you just got to start
everything over when you transfer. I passed my one year mark, And time
is going by even faster now.
Ben is going to Las Vegas!!! WOO! Siiick! give that guy a congrats! So
whats your knew calling? Yea, I dont even know how big that spider
was, My comp took a pic of it when I was in the shower haha. Would be
great to know where it went. But the work out here is going great. I
growing and learning so much. Helping others in all ways possible. I
love you guys and hope yall have a great week!
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment