Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, June 20, 2011

I want the rainy season back!

hahahahah I love how you said its hotter there than it is here. :D
Jokes are always good to start off the day. I got a pretty bad sunburn
this past week. But now its gone. So last night we were about to open
the door to our house and the power went out. Last night was a super
sweet lightning storm here. It just goes all around the sky and really
huge! I wanted to take a video of it. But yea, Another night without
power. It was pretty hard to stay asleep, sleeping in your sweat,
with mosquitoes all over you. But now im ready to take on any sort of
camp out ha.
Sonic Speed Spider
The other day, me and my comp were walking down this little dirt road,
and it had like a little rain stream going down the middle, and theres
a super tricky part where you have to jump over the stream onto a
little strip of land, and my comp has already accidentally stepped in the
water, and it just makes me laugh so much when he does. But this last
time, I was in the front, and I jumped and I dont even know what
happened, But I fell... haha.. And it wasnt just like a `oh, I fell on
my knee fall` ha.. I fell and than did like a roll into the stream...
so we had to go to a members house and I just took a shower in my
church clothes. My comp loves talking about it..
But on the spiritual side! We had another baptism! Were definitely
going to baptise every week here. We have families in line to get
married! and dates for baptism shortly after. Just hope everything
goes as planned. The people are great here, Just need to get married.
My Portuguese is getting pretty good. My comp is helping me a bunch
get better.Its getting hotter and hotter everyday. I want the rainy season back!As well! Açai is starting to get cheaper!! Its been like 6 realsbecause it was the time when they ship it to other countries! But nowits coming back down! Thank goodness. ha.Thanks for sending off my package! My next one, I would love a newpair of shoes.But thats pretty much whats going on here! Doing the Lords work! I love you guys! And pray for you oft. Lemme know what I can do for ya here.
Tchau tchau

No comments:

Post a Comment