Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, May 2, 2011

My I dont want to roll up my pants again, face.

Miles of dirt roads and amazon


Hey mom. So yea, I didnt get transferred. But there is a new guy in the house, his name is Elder Trindade. Hes way cool. This week, was crazy for me. Lets just say my companion had to sit outside the bathroom door for our comp studies. Is it possible to have diarrhea for a week straight? MY stomach was awwwful. I just be walking down the street and like Ah man, I gotta use someones bathroom fast! haha. But now its getting a lot better.
Last week, me and my comp were walking down a street, and there was this gigantic Iguana in the middle of the road. Its had to have been 5 ft long, and just fat! haha, So we went up to it to mess with it of course. And right as my comp got close to it. It jumped in the air and smacked my comps leg with its tail! He screamed like a girl. It was sooo funny. But these things have force. And this one was just Bravo. I dont remember that word in English.
This is my I dont want to roll up my pants again, face.

Also this Sunday there was no power in all Bragança. So at church the fans couldnt run. So it was suuuuper hot.
But yea, about Mothers Day! Ill write it in another email! the details! I love you mom! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, as well. Someone told me that those tornados or something happened in the states. And I got worried, Like whats up with my fam and stuff. And no body told me anything. I asked the Zone Leaders to ask president. And no body did anything. So I went to a members house to check what happened. So dad and jimmy are going to help clean? Thats cool. Just like old times. Hope everything is good out there. 
Baptisms last Saturday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, So we dont know if we can use skype or just the phone. But we´ll know tomorrow. But just in case. The number to the Phone that ill be using is 055-91-*snip out personal info*. That is with the country and area code. and the skype is *snip out personal info*. But I will call Saturday to fix a time. What time is church? and will Dad and jimmy be back by then? I have another 20 mintues! Please be on..

No comments:

Post a Comment