Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, May 16, 2011

How are the Bragantinos? There doing great.

HEY MOM! Man, I miss you! Seems like forever since the last time I wrote you. So yea, Baptisms every week here! Not just in Ala Bragança but also in Alegre. We share the church here. We have been working very diligently, and its showing, from weekly baptisms. Im so happy!

So this week, We went to Belem for Zone Conference, it was great as always. Got pumped, learned new stuff, and back out to work. But there was a box there from Sister Burton! My birthday is like in 2 weeks! And then ill have like 1 year out here! I wonder what my calling will be next transfer.

Weve been teaching with the spirit. Because when it comes time for the baptism invitation, no one has a problem. So Pregar Meu Evangelho é meu melhor amigo. Without this book, I dont know what I would do haha. I dont even want to see how dad taught lessons in his time. Just have to practice practice practice. apply apply apply, work work work, repeat repeat repeat.
Ohhh Destinee, everyone knows that it is jimmy that is the favorite! ha! I totally forgot that school gets out next week! wow...That happened so fast..Being on a mission, is way cooler than being in school haha. 
So how are the Bragantinos? There doing great. Its getting hotter in this time of the year, So I think im the only one suffering. Feels like there are more mosquitoes at night.
Ahh, I want to go to El Paso! tell jimmy to bring Siphon Filter! haha, those grenades were wayyy jipped. wow, Is it really that close to my time to come home? It makes me feel sick thinking about it. Ive got plenty of time left! :D I hope everyone is doing good at home. I love you mom! And dad! And Destinee, and Justin! And jimmy! And Rachael! Tchau tchau!

No comments:

Post a Comment