Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Water attracts mosquitoes, rats, spiders. Pretty much everything that I hate

Hey mom. Wow, thats so crazy that school is getting out. Yea Destinee will be a freshman and whos knows what grade Justin will be in. Lets see, The schooling system here is different. Because its just now starting to be an `important thing to have` hah.. But the people here go to school for like 3 hours a day. But theres also a lot of people that dont go to school. So yea, its summer here all the time ha. 
These are my shoes! Good as new, right!? haha
Man, ?I thought it was hot before, but now its getting into the hot hot hot season. It feels like were in an oven! Its so hard to sleep at night, its just like the little fan that we have blows hot air.. and theres a lot more mosquitoes. So I bought some things today that I can burn in our room at night that will keep them away. But yea, I dont like sweating in my sleep, ha with mosquitoes all over me. But its these experiences that are life changing :D. hah jk
So we had another baptism on Saturday. 
Baptism of Carlos
It was suppose to be 2, but one fell, and shell be baptised this Saturday. Its all good. Its gets pretty complicated preparing so many people for baptism (not bragging) But its definitely worth it.
So I hit my 11 month mark yesterday! And ive been in Bragança for forever hahaha. Ive made sooo many great friends! Not only members, But as well, people around the city. So my birthday should be pretty well taken care of. I hope haha.
But I mean, we working super hard. Doing the Lords work. Sweating, eating more fruits that you can even imagine! along with tropical fish. 

I found some guy selling these jars of like
cream of exotic fruits definitely bought this jar of Maracujá! 

This week im going to see if I can fry an egg on the road.
We made this sweet pizza with everything on it.

Thats great that yall went to the temple. Man, I miss that place. Thats going to be like the first thing I do when I get back. Just go straight to the temple! Yea, I was totally talking with my comp about craw fish boils this week. I miss them! Im jealous! Man, Def take some pics and send me some. But I love you mom! Going to see if I can send some pics! Have a great week! Hug the family! Even though they didnt respond to my emails! Tchau tchau!
Elder Arroyo


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The water attracts mosquitoes, rats, spiders. Pretty much everything that I hate haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment