Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, January 31, 2011

This week 3 people have been found dead in the streets here

Alrighty soo its super hot today, Thank goodness this cyber has air conditioner!! haha. Sooo lets see what happened this week.. Well, we are finally baptizing! Mission complete! Trying out best to keep it up every week. The boy that I baptized, his name is Alex. 

And the day of his baptism I was like ehhhh Alex Whats up? How was your sleeping? and hes like I had a dream of Elder Arroyo Baptizing me. So that was pretty cool to hear. And later that day, I baptized him. Just need to get his bro and dad baptized now. But their aunt makes flip flops! So Im making a design right now for her to make me a pair of flip flops. Its going to be an American flag, transforming into a brasilian flag. Its going to be sick. Ahh, this area is brutal. So we were all studying in person study, and we here a lot of yelling and people running on the street. and we go out to the balcony and there were a bunch of guys beating up one guy on the ground.. They said he robbed someone, and when someone robs someone in this city they just get beat up in the street really bad. So far this week 3 people have been found dead in the streets here. From being beaten.. A bunch of bandits here. But yea, pretty crazy I know. Another thing about this place are the vultures! There are sooo many! there Everywhere! 
Me and my comp infront of the church! 
Hmmm, But I dont really remember what else happened this week. But I need yall to get an address for me, His name is Wesley Baker, He lives in Salt Lake City. He was one of the first missionaries in this area. It was when the mission was the Brasil Manaus mission. Thats all the info I got on him. But if you could try your best to find him. Some people here want to write him. I think it was like 13 or 14 years passado. Oh, And when is V-Day? And is there anyway that you can get me my pic of me with my fireman uniform on, the one that was my profile pic on FB? That would be great if you can get it to me! hmmm, today we are leaving for Castanhal at 5:15 for a zone meeting. those are always fun. My Portuguese is improving, and I think im still losing weight, But I havent weighed myself since last transfer. 
And this was my breakfast! Pretty huh? You gotta eat what ya got.
And I ran out of sister Burtons life supply of starburst.
Let me know from my pics. Buuuut yea, Thats about it. Im going to try to attempt to send some pics. Love you mom, and dad and destinee and Justin!! Tchau Tchau!!


No comments:

Post a Comment