Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, January 10, 2011

I fell into the swamp

Boa Dia mom. Soooo this week, hmmm. Work Work Work and more work. So we started off with 0 of everything and this week, we got  35 new investigators!  We have 5 baptisms on the 22nd and more next month!   Ah, ive never worked so hard in my life.  Ive been trying my hardest to set a good example. So im teaching my comp how to work. and we found  4 families that were teaching and some are singles and kids. So now the work here in Braganca is booming! I feel so happy now that my comp is back in mission mode. I made a huge colorful poster that says 130% obediancia and everyone is following the example. So everything here is slowly getting better. I was sick for 2 days this week. And had to stay in the house. I think its the rain. It rains everyday all day now. Im going to buy a  heavy duty umbrella today.  ahhh, ok, so how we found so many investigators was because I wanted to go preach the gospel with the River Dwellers!


They are sooooo humble! They live in elevated huts over a bog next to a  huge river, and the river rises to their houses sometimes.

And thats where we have been teaching everyday.  And the bridges that they made there  ^sidewalks^ are made for small people... soo yea, im not small. and Ill be walking walking walking and crrrraaack run!!

And Yesterday...ohh man..  We were at a hut closest to the river to help the members to church and I was walking a bridge and I hear crrraaaaackkk! and instead of doing a 360 backflip onto the next bridge I fell into the swamp...

The mud went all the way up to my shins..   Ahhh, it was sooo funny for everyone else, but im sooo scared to walk there again. for reals. I sent some pics of this place. The river Dwellers. Great people. Ahh and today we bought Guarana Jesus! It tastes soooo good! 

our new supply of guarana  jesus!
Do they have guarana in the states or no? you guys need to  try this stuff. And when I end this mission, who wants to pick me up? Cause yea, im about to hit  7 months!  


me singing for our talent show haha
 Well! Im going to attempt to send some pics! I love you guys, and I still havnt gotten your package mom! Were going ot Castanhal  this Thursday so maybe its there! I love you!  Tchau!

No comments:

Post a Comment