Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, March 19, 2012

Not going to lie, it was a great experience.

Hey mom, This week was great. We are working on the other side of the Island. Its wayyy different.. there is just one road that goes out there and its just full of huts and tents and shacks. Its where the people are starting to colonize. Its awesome! There is only one bus that goes out there and its every 3 hours, so if ya dont catch it, youre walking.. We went out there on the bus, and we taught some families, and when it was time to go home, we went to the road where the bus comes.. and it didnt come.. It was already getting dark, And light has not been invented out there yet haha... Someone said that the bus broke down, cause the road is awful, and full of mud. So we decided to walk back. Not going to lie, it was a great experience. The mud went above the ankles in some parts, And it was just pitch black.

But it was a great time just to think. The sounds out there are as tropical as it gets. Billions of birds and animals in the forest. I think that is going to be one of the things that I will miss the most, the sounds of the forest.

Transfers will be next week, and I dont know whats going to happen. But I would like to stay here, because we are going to help a family of investigators to get married and baptise them in a week. Ill only have 2 more transfers. The secretary said that ill leave 12 of June.  He just doesnt know my flight plans yet. Cause I tried to get him to get me a plane to the Hattiesburg/Laurel airport, but he couldnt. So I told him to just do Jackson. We´ll see what happens.

That would be great to get new clothes when I come back. Ill just have soccer jerseys.. hah.. None of my old clothes fit me anymore. I would love a new white shirt and pants when I get back as well. I wear size 16 now, and it would be better if it was long ha..

But Im doing great. I love ya mom!
Elder Arroyo!!
Tell Destinee to give me an update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment