Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, March 26, 2012

Email to dad this week

Man dad, This week is going to you ha. You can tell mom if ya want. But your choice. So me and my comp are walking down a road here in Outeiro, close to the cliff edges of the beach. So were walking all normal, and we go around a curve, and I see 2 guys, and it hits me, I said to my comp, were going to get robbed, just walk faster. they walked over to the other side of the road, to make it seem ok, and right as we pass about 6 yards past them, they take off behind us.. I had my backpack on me and a cellphone. and Elder Rodriguez had is camera with our fotos on it. We start to run, cause the church was just up in the front, but it didnt matter cause one of them pulled out a gun, and said drop everything on the ground. so we stopped, and right as we stopped another thug pulled up on his bike from no where all tattooed up super ripped and the 2 guys that had the gun took off and hid in the cliffs. And we just took off running to the church. It was crazy... The next day at church the thug that saved us came to church in a white shirt and tie.. haha.. He was an inactive member. And something told him the other day to ride your bike down the street, to the beach. man, So much adrenaline. But yea. Your choice if you wanna tell mom. Im totally ok, Just another experience.
Love you dad.
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment