Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I know the Lord is helping me so much

The Package is great mom! Im loving it! And tambem my
comp ha. He got a package at the same time, So Everything is all good.
The photos are great, ha! Lots of memories! I was soooooo big ha. Its
funny to show the pictures to the members And they love to see how
the states look, and family pics. The letters were also good! Thanks
to everyone in the fam! So much cheese haha. (good thing)
So right now, im not so happy. Cause well, I got sick again. Its getting old..
But on the bright side, im still District Leader! :D LOTS of work! and
responsibility. My district is great. Theyre opening their area just
fine. Sometimes I get kind of stressed out, cause I pretty much do all
the work in the comp ship. and I have a District to run as well. But I
just remember the stress Nephi felt when he was in the desert with his
family. And they didnt even have any food. Everyone was all stressed
out, and just chewin each other up, Nephis bow broke, well yall know
the story. When he was just about to break down. He went to his
Father, to ask what and where he needed to go. I have all of my
confidence in the Lord. Im pretty much leaning on Him with all my
weight. I would definitely have broken down this week,With all my
sufferings. I know the Lord is helping me so much. Thats everything im
doing out here, wouldnt be possible without him.
My new comp is Elder Genaro. He has 4 months in the mission. Hes still
got a lot to learn.. But I know exactly how it is starting out.
Hopefully the Lord will help his faith. Hes from the outskirts of Sao
Paulo. 
tell jimmy! Thanks a bunch for the binder! ha. Its helping alot, and I
have lots of stuff to put in it for Justin.

I dont know what else to write, My mind is blank with the sickness.
Sorry, if this letter is lame. But ill end it here. PRAY FOR ME A LOT! por favor.
Give everyone a hug for me. Love you guys! 
Elder Arroyo

2 comments:

  1. Christopher , you inspire me so much...I read your posts and see that you give over to our Heavenly Father all the sorrows you have at times when you are sick,tired,pulling the weight of responsibility your mission brings you and still have good things to say..You are an awesome grandson and I love you dearly..I'm praying you get well and keep your strength..I would send pictures if I was smart enough to do it...I'm still hanging in limbo with out Pop..But I will heal in time. I hope you know how much your Grandmama loves you...(most of the older kids have begun to call me Grandmom;feel free to do that if you want)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher, I am soooooo proud of you. In fact, we went to church last Sunday and plan on staying active. Chloe is very active. Love you and get over that sickness. Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete