Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I got called to be District Leader here in Laranjeira

MOM! Sooo much!  So I just got off the bus like 5 seconds ago
from Belém. And jumped in this cyber to do our emails! im starving...
lol. Ive been there all day. But yea, I have a huge package next to me
haha.!! Finally! :D Thanks so much! I dont even know whats in it yet.
Better be good! ha. Because I had to go to the post office in Belém to
get it out of prison! i had to pay 95 reals. I dont know if it was
because of something inside, or the shipping. But im back now haa. I
love it up there in Belem. The streets are so amazingly beautiful. i
took some pics, But I dont have my cord with me. And the package was
super heavy! ha, but not complaining atttttt allllll. Muito obrigado!
SO TRANSFERS!! The zone leaders called me last night (I call them the
zone Lords ha) And told me to call President. I was like, im getting
called for sure. So yea! I got called to be District Leader here
in Laranjeira. And my comp is getting transferred. And im getting a
comp that is pretty new in the mission. IM SOOOO PUMPEDDD! Ive been
waiting to be called! Everyone is pretty excited for me. Just love
everyone, and lead by example. I dont know much about my district
right now, cause i havnt met them yet. Ill tell ya about them next
week.
But the work is still booming here! We had another baptism this
saturday! We just need to keep up our faith, and agora its not just my
faith but of my district as well. Need to keep them baptising weekly
juntos with me. So I can get called Zone Lord! :D I know the Lord is
preparing my way, not only here. But after the mission.
Its still hot.. hah. duh. AÇAI season is back!! We eat it at lunch
a lot. !!! YES! ha, im so excited lol. Everyones teeth are blue, and
everyone is more happy ha. The other day, they taught me how to eat it
without sugar. You just eat it next to your lunch plate, and eat it
with chicken, or shrimp. And its DELicous! Im just super happy right
now, and sweating hardcore.
I might take money out of my card. I dont want to though. I think ill
be able to live on what I have. Thats crazy that school is already
starting back! It went by super fast! Jonos getting married in April!
Whhhaaaaattt?? Sweet? When does Sister Bowden go home?
hows the work goin? Keep me in your prayers every night. Not only me,
but my district, and the people. I love you guys so much! Keep the
commandments! And youll prosper in the land! Jesus is the Christ.
Elder Arroyo

1 comment:

  1. AAAHHH,Chris,I could just cry from pure joy reading your posts! You are so full of the Holy Spirit....I'm not sure if I can be in the same room with you when I see you! Maybe i won't be worthy after all the evil thoughts I've had lately.But I am so glad you are back in the land of ACIA! I know that isn't the right letter but have to use a C because I don't have the other letter.You pump my up when I read your posts.Your dedication as amazing!
    I love you,my Dear Chris!!
    Grandmama

    ReplyDelete