Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Atonement is like a tool

Good Morning mom! Man Conference was Great! Ha! Jimmy prolly got slammed by everyone. Yea, we watched it at the church building, and man, there was a good amount of people in our small chapel! ha, and everyone was just sweating like crazy haha. 
Watching General Conference


I almost died, But I payed attention the whole time! and took a lot of notes! I like the one by ummm, Kent Richards or something like that, He really brought out the Atonment and just put it in simple discription.
One of the strongest topics that we teach out here is the Atonement. Its like a tool, and everyone has it. Were just here to teach them how to use it. It can fix Anything. When people think that there is just no going back from the stuff they did in this life, teach them about the tool that they have, show them how to use it, and then watch their life get back up and going.

On the Rio Caeté 
A lot of people have a testimony of Jesus Christ, But you ask them what the atonement is, and they have no idea. im so grateful for all the life changing experiences that im having out here. All the new things im learning, and all the people that I am saving. Without the atonement of Jesus Christ there would be no way we could return to our Father in Heaven.
I remember one day, I sat down on a couch in someones house, and wasnt really paying a lot of attention, but then my attention was turned to the TV, and it was some television series, and It was pretty loud and had English subtitles, and I was like hmm, Why is there English subtitles when theyre speaking English. And then I realized, they werent speaking English, they were speaking portuguese. I understood everything they were saying as if they were saying it in English! Ha! Random, But I thought it was a neat experience.
So this week weve just been getting more families ready for baptism.!I know they will all be ready to enter the waters of baptism before this month ends. Nothing really interesting happened, Just more lessons and more people to teach.

So The box never got sent, its ok. well, im going to send some photos really quick before my time ends! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! TCHAU!
Elders Arroyo & Payne
ELDER ARROYO

No comments:

Post a Comment