Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Families sitting on the benches that I baptized

Hey mom, Another P-Day, another visit to the cyber! hmmm, So this week, we continued working really hard. Completing most of our goals.. But yea, just another ordinary week. Except now, its starting to not rain as much. So man is it hot here. Sunscreen doesnt help ha. It just burns right through it. The sun goes through everything, my hair, my shirt. Its pretty intense.
But yea, im getting use to the working life. The cold showers arent so bad anymore. Or I just dont remember the hot ones! But yea, I totally miss having my clothes washed and dried in like 1 hour at home. Cause here its like a 3 day process, if your lucky.
Hmm, lets see ahh, yesterday at church, I walk into the sacrament room for sacrament and the room was paaaacked. And I went and sat down in the back, and just looked around with a huge smile on my face, cause there were families sitting on the benches that I baptised, or that I brought back to church. so now theres not even enough room for everyone to sit on the benches. Man! That was just the best feeling in the world. Families make a huge difference in the church. Yea sure, you can baptise a 12 year old easy, but he]ll go to church 1 or 2 Sundays and then he´ll lose interest and stop going to church. Or you can baptise his parents first and let the father baptise his family, or baptise to whole family together, you get the chief of the family a testimony, and then its easier to get the family in. and then its way more solid. Its not easy.. But its definitely worth the view when you walk into the sacrament room a little late, to get a glance of what its going to look like after this life :D.
So today PDAY, at 7:30 this morning we starting painting our house. Not true, we have just been cleaning the walls and sanding everything down to be painted later in the afternoon. So its definitely not fun painting when your the tallest one.. hah. gotta do everything. My arm is killing me. But its worth it. Its already looking better. I really hope I dont leave here this upcoming transfer.
But Elder Neil L. Anderson of the twelve is coming to talk to us this Saturday!! Ahh! Im soo pumped! Its going to be siiick! This mission has been booming and been like the main thing in the Liahona magazine ^´Local parts^ about how much our mission is increasing with stakes and stuff! Temple in Belem??? we´ll just have to see what Elder Anderson has to say.
Its called star fruit? Have you every eaten it? Its suuper sour, when its half green! It killed my tongue. But yea, Next pday ill see if I can send you the names of a lot of fruits that I eat here. Buuut I just got 3 emails, so im going to end it here! I love you mom! And everyone else! Have a great week!
Elder Arroyo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAN! Tottaly forgot Mothers day is coming up too! WOOT! Phone call! Man, all I think about is my investigators! `please recieve an answer in your prayer`Please have desire to come to church``Prepare for baptism`stuff like that.  I love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Force Destinee to put a letter in the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment