Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, May 7, 2012

I love Elder Wheeler


Wow! Just Miracles in the end.. So our investigator Magno, That Ive been teaching since ive been here, was baptised Saturday. And his wife was there and she definitely felt the spirit. He was confirmed yesterday, and wow... he looked like a stake president, he bought a nice suit, and tie. And we are going to everything we can so that he can baptise his wife this week. Yesterday at church, this guy came up to us and asked to be baptised this Saturday.. And we announced his baptism in sacrament! So im definitely going to end with Miracles.
haha, I love Elder Wheeler. We are just rolling here in Cabanagem! We are going to change this place. We are making signs to put over all the city, that we are going to teach English at the church on Fridays at 7pm. And Every Thursday were going to have activities in the church. Were  definitely bringing a lot of people to church. we have 10 investigators at church yesterday. And 3 we are working to be baptised Saturday. I know that this is the work of God.

I went to a leadership training meeting last week, it was great. But the best part was that, I got a package from Sister Burton! ha, She is letting me borrow her camera. Thank goodness it came in on time. I miss my camera so much. But now im taking pictures all the time again!

Cant wait to talk to yall next Sunday!! that went fast!! We still gotta find a place to skype. But I dont think that will be hard. We will prolly call yall on Saturday.
I know that the church is True, and that Jesus Christ lives.

Love you mom. Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment