Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I hope I never forget what its like to be a Paráense


Wow... Today was a fun day. I got you guys some cool stuff dont worry! And took a lot of photos!

So we baptised Saturday, and tonight were doing a movie night and watching the Testaments at a recent converts house with his not member wife!! WOO!! POPCORN!! Im living up all the days and all the hours and minutes that I can before I leave.. The time is going by so fast. I remember when I was in the MTC and just thinking that 2012 would never come.. Well, Its here. And now the end is near. Im taking in deep breathes breathing in the air. Taking a good look around. And I hope I never forget what its like to be a Paráense.. I now know the importance of serving a full time mission. I cant see how my vision would have ever opened without going through these 2 years.

Keep Justin workin hard in school! Thats great that he got all A´s.. hah. Help him start to read the Book of Mormon. So that when its his turn, He´ll be ready. I know that all these things are true.

I love you mom.
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment