Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, November 21, 2011

Outeiro is known for it's beautiful beaches!

Six months here in Laranjeira! Six months that changed my life completely. I know that the Lord needed me here, And I know that I touched who I needed to move. But Yea. Im getting Transferred!! My new area is called Outeiro. its on an island north of Belém. Its known for its Beautiful Beaches.... ha. My companion will be Elder Manson. I heard the area is sooooo beautiful. I cant wait to get there. While you all are shivering from the cold. Everyone here is sweating up a storm. lol. I bet everyone is excited for Thanksgiving. But Natal is just around the corner, and ill get to call you guys!! Hope everyone is ready!

Six months passed by like a flash.. Feels like I just got here.. I have another 6 months.. I think ill have another area after this. There is a huge debate here in Pará about wanting to make Pará into 3 states. Everyone is going nuts. But it is a state very beautiful that everything is just Natural.

I know that the Book of Mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ. That following its precepts we can grow closer to God. We can live like the nephites and prosper in the Land following Gods commandments. Keeping the Word of Wisdom, Law of Chastity, Paying our tithes, Keeping the Sabbath holy. And everything else possible to show God our loyalty. And after boom! Blessings :) I know that Jesus is our savior and that breaking a commandment isnt the end. But its the start of a new beginning. The teachings of repentance help us grow. And is the only way we can live in the presence of God. I have no doubt in my mind that this is The only True Church on the face of the Earth.

I love you mom!!
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment