Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, November 14, 2011

I know that God is with us and them

MOM!! Woo! Baptisms!! Lets see how much longer we can keep it up. We have people lined up every Saturday. So I know that God is with us and them.
Baptism!! The woman next to her was baptized last week .

So yea, Its raining everyyyy dayyyy, and just pouring.. Im definitely praying everyday for those shoes to come in. haha. My comp has it worse, his shoes are like sandals I dont even know why he puts socks on lol. I have a hole on the bottom of my right shoe the size of a golf ball. But even with good shoes water still finds its way through.
Theres some parts where you just have to walk through ankle high water to get around. But its just wayyy beautiful here.
We found a wild pony!


Everything, the surroundings, the animals, the noises. Everyday I see another creature that ive never seen in my life.  I always think about Grandpa, and how many times he would want to stop and grab something here lol. The other day we saw 2 lizards the color of the rainbow run through the road. Im going to walk with my cameranow, everywhere. Theres just too many cool things.



Tucupi YUMMY!
Yesterday we ate a Lunch Culture of Para, called Tucupi. MAN! Talk about amazing. Its made from leaves of a fruit called Jambu. Ah man, That was a great experience. It tastes pretty good. Its like a soup with leaves that goes over rice. Only here in Para. It numbs your whole mouth. Super Strong.
Transfers will be next week, Ill let you guys know about everything. Dont worry about me here. Im doing great. I love you guys, and keep up the good work.
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment