Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I still have work to do here


WOW! Eva looks amazing! Definitely a sister missionary!
So guess what!! TRAAAAAANNNSSSFERRRSSS! I totally thought I was going to leave, and guess what.. My comps leaving.. Man.. Just when you start getting really close, they take um. Im staying here for my 4th transfer with Elder Inácio. Never met him before, hes from Fortaleza. Maybe he knows Brit!? But yea, I was thinking last night during my prayer, man.. I want to see more of Pará, why isnt president transferring me. and than it just hit me, some of my investigators going through my head. That.. I still have work to do here. There are people here that need to hear it from me, and I need to work harder to find them.
But yea! Weve been without water now for a week! Our motor broke, that brings water in from the ground, and yea... Its awful being without water. Every morning we go to our neighbors house with buckets she fills them up and we just bring them back and take showers with cups. She is washing our clothes as well. Shes not a member, But she has been such a blessing for me since the day I got here. She makes us dinner all the time.
So yea.. I dont know if you guys know about whats going on down here in Belém right now. But its called Círio.. Maybe its passing by on the news there, but its when all the Catholics go to a road called Nazaré, and follow Maria (mom of Jesus)
Thats so crazy that Jimmy is gone! Heck yea, ill go out there with jimmy! If no other opportunities show up first :P I feel like my mission is just going by way too fast. I mean, I could just have one more area. I come home in the summer. But yea, I got to put my photos on my flash drive again! My new ones. Maybe ill send yall one or 2. I love you guys!! See ya next week!! 
LOVE
ELDER ARROYO
Me with family


No comments:

Post a Comment