Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Field is White and ready to harvest.


Good morning mom. Man, I dont really know what to write today. Let´s see, everything is closed again. There are so many random holidays here, and when its a holiday any holiday lol everything big closes.. But its ok. Im going to get my haircut after this.

This week is going to be amazing, we have 4 investigators progressing to be baptized this Saturday! Im way excited! This month has gone by sooo fast! Its almost halloween, and it doesnt feel like it at all.

So I looked at that pic that you sent to me of me before the mission and now. And I just remember the fire in my eye just burning to get that name tag on my pocket. I remember exactly how I felt in that moment. I have definitely changed a ton then to now. I remember in General Conference Elder Holland falou about missionaries. And how important it is to serve a mission. Because I mean yea, Youre blessing the lives of soooooo many people. But at the same time, your life is changing so much more. I just remember when he started to tear up, because there are people that cant serve the Lord because of physical problems, but want to serve so bad. And there are others who just choose not too. But its so true how much of a blessing these 2 years are. yea, ive changed a ton physically, just imagine spiritually. The way I looked at the world 2 years ago, and now, are looking like 2 different worlds now.

I know that God has a plan for us. That he knows the meaning of all things. I know that Christ is the central point to God´s plan. Without him, theres no way to return to God´s presence. The Church of God has been restored with The Perfect Gospel Principals that Christ taught. I always love how when we´ll walk into a house ready to teach the Restoration of the Church, and you start talking with them and BOOM, change of Plans, Plan of Salvation, or Word of Wisdom. Only got 2
years to do this. After that there is no more preparing people to be baptized, or using the Authority of Elder.

I know the Church is True. I know that there are people that have hard hearts. But the Field is White and ready to harvest. There is no more planting seeds, its harvesting time :) I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God. And that `we` have the Authority to bring man unto God. Love you mom! Tchau
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment