Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I was called SENIOR!/ Missao de milagres!

Ahh man, Its soo crazy thinking that jimmy is home. How is his enlgish? I cant imagine, Im at the point where I dont know a word in portuguese and english. Portuguese is taking over. Help him adjust back into the real world.
Mas this week guesss what!! I was called SENIOR! About time! 4 months here in brasil and im rolling the ranks here. :D Im hoping next transfer I get to train. Portuguese is definitly no longer a problem for me. It feels wierd to think that I never knew this language 8 months ago.
Ahh man, remember my marine haircut.. ahhh I have the biggest sunburn possible on my head. And starting to go down but ahh, its soo itchy. The sun is way too powerful here. Did the letters on jimmys tag turn yellow? Or wear off? lemme know. 
We had a good baptism, on Saturday. He was definitly ready. Im so happy now that this area is baptising. Just needed patience and faith. Just like it says in the Book of Mormon...  hmm what else. Im still getting ripped out here. Im the only one that does exercises in the morning in this house. And I just look like Rocky Balboa haha. Anyways, My emails are getting lamer because I use to write down cool experiances in my planner when they happened, but ive been slacking. But i promise that ill start back again. We are taking a trip again to Castanhal (3 hour bus) for our zone meeting. We just pack a bag with clothes for 2 days and our hammocks and sleep in the zone leaders house. And next week I think next week, were going to belem for a conference. (6 hour bus ride) (or river boat) I love conferences! Get to meet up with all your buddies!And of course your receiving blessings mom! Youre raising children to serve missions. I wish I could hang out with jimmy but I still got a long trip ahead of me! :D But give jimmy a hug for me! And dont forget to send me a package! :D I love you guys! going to attempt to send some pics! Tchau Tchau!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the computor is not picking up any of my pics......... ohh brasil.... sorry mom. Maybe next week..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, Just to let you know how it is right now. Its raining buckets of water. And I have 3 minutes left on the computer.. Im hoping for it to stop. But its been raining all day.. 3 hours on a bus in the rain is the worst.. Wish me luck. Only the strong serve in the North!! Missao de milagres!

No comments:

Post a Comment