Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, June 11, 2012

Im coming home tomorrow mom!!!


Im coming home tomorrow mom!!! WOOWOWOW!! Im going nuts!! I just feel like so confused! So many things are happening and so fast! All my bags are packed and are at the mission home! And all my fruits are in the freezer!! :D:D I bought like a styrofoam box to put in the fruits so it doest melt `too bad`.

Just so many feelings right now. I went to lunch at Subway with some other Americans. But only im going home, and some other brasilians.. Its going to be crazy tonight in the mission house :) me with all brasilians!! Im going to try to sleep. I actually dont think ill have a prob with that. Im exhausted.... And RED.. hah.. Hope it tans before i get home. Yesterday we all watched the dedication to the Manaus Temple! It was awesome! My first temple opening.

But yea mom! Cant wait to see everyone! I know everyone is going to look so different! I hope I recognize you guys when I get there. And I hope yall recognize me! We´ll all be just soo lost. Well! Ill see yall in a couple days!! :!!!:!:!:!:!!:!:!!:!!:!:!:! CRAZY!!

LOVE YALL!! Everyone be at the airport or be SQUARE!!
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment