Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, January 2, 2012

And nobody can take that from me

So yea!! wow. . .This transfer went  by soooo fast... And yes, today is transfers.. Annnnnd!!.. Elder Manson will leave, And I will stay with Elder Rodriguez or something like that. And guess what he is not Brasilian. He is from Argentina!!  And speaks Spanish. I sure hope he knows how to speak Portuguese, cause if not there is going to be no way to talk with him lol. But yea , im going to have to use this opportunity to learn Spanish! Im so excited.

New Year’s.. man.. So we went to sleep at about 10:30, and we woke up to World War 3..! Everyone was shooting fireworks. But its not like beautiful fireworks its more like bombs. Theyre just super loud. And they were just shooting them in our yard. Totally was afraid that fireworks were going to come in through the window. But yea. it was awful in the streets.. Just everyone in swimsuits and drinking and going to the beach.

But we did have 2 men come to church, and they will be baptized in the weeks ahead!! Cant wait. Outeiro is going to grow soo much!

So I really dont know what to type this week. The space bar is just like jammed so its really hard to type. all I can say is that this transfer just flew by sooo fast. Ive been working out everyday. Well starting to work back out now, since im getting over this huge cold that ive had since Christmas. I just hope my new comp likes to run.

But yea, Yesterday I was called to give an emergency talk in Sacrament.. and wow, Talks are sooo easy to give now.. Now that I know the Book Of Mormon, and gospel. Speaking of that! I finished the Book Of Mormon AGAIN! For the 4th time here in the mission. Third time in Portuguese.  It was great :)

I know the church is true. I know that Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus Christ. And that he received the Divine Authority of the Priesthood.I have no doubt about it cause God told me. And nobody can take that from me. As much as people try to its impossible. I know that the Book Of Mormon changes people like, not only giving knowledge of our ancient ancestors. But also a hard testimony that Joseph Smith was a Prophet. And that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints is the only true church here on the earth.

I love you mom. And thanks soo much for raising me with the commandments of the church!!
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment