Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, April 9, 2012

bunches of little tiny monkeys.

Man, Every time Jimmy gets sick, we have to get sick at the same time.. haha. I remember the time that I stayed home from school sick to play halo, and Jimmy came home after seminary hahah `sick` to play with me.. Great times.. Ive been sick since last Tuesday. .And.. All I can say is LAST COLD  ON THE MISSION!! We already went to the street market and I bought tons of fruits. So Im hoping by tomorrow Ill be fine..

I love my ward sooo much!! Its almost like a ward from the states!! Well as close as it gets! I bore my testimony yesterday, I think everyone thought I was crying, but it was my cold. I was practically dieing in the air conditioner.

So yea!! before the mission I met a guy from  Belem on Facebook!! and chatted with him a bunch! And turns out that hes from this ward! His family is awesome!

How was Easter for us? Lets  just say that the Easter bunny forgot to pass our house hah. I  forgot that it was even Easter. But I really got to expand my knowledge of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Everyone here eats fish on `holy Friday`.. It was good. It made me homesick for Bragança ..

Oh! Just a little cool thing that happened the other day.. We were walking down a road as always and we passed by a huge mango tree, and in it were bunches of little tiny monkeys.. It was a cool sight..

Thats crazy that Desto is preparing to drive!! Shes growing up..

I miss everyone a lot! And cant wait to see yall in a little!!

Love you mom!!
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment