Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém
Só Os Fortes Servem No Norte Missão Brasil Belém

Monday, January 30, 2012

Other than all of this. Everything is OK


Wow! Sorry about last week! But we had a Zone Activity here in Outeiro. IT was Awesome! Members from Santarem, Pará were coming back from the temple of Recife, And the easiest way for them is of boat. So they docked here in my area, and our zone cleaned the church building for them, and after we played some soccer and had some `bbq`. And it lasted till the end of our p-day. We went to check up on the members that were staying in the church building, and it was an awesome sight! Like 60 hammocks attached to anything you can think of hah. Oh, I wanted to join them..
But yea, If your wondering why I didnt take a picture of them, its because I dont have a camera anymore.. yea.. We came home after a zone meeting, to a broken window and a house of nothing.. I know...Again...
This past week was soooooo exhausting.. We had to find a different house the next day.. But now we are living in a apartment on a second story. Totally safe. I hope. They took my money as well.. So im living on literally nothing.. But! They left moms nativity set! haha :P. I should have hid my camera in there.
  And to add on to all this. on Friday after we moved into a new house ready to get back to work, we were walking to lunch and I fell into a hole and landed on my arm.......... I went to the hospital, and oh my heck, if you are not about to die, you will never get looked at.. The Hospital system here is awful... But yea, I went there and they took an X-Ray, And nothing serious. They just wrapped up my elbow, and gave me a sling. Its feeling a lot better now.
  And it was my right arm... So I couldnt baptize this week. We baptized a man named Eduardo, Who I promise you will be the Bishop of this place when it turns into a ward. His wife is already a member and they will get sealed in the temple! But yea.. I will never be able to take any more fotos. Im just going to have to bum off of my comps till the end..
  But other than all of this. Everything is OK. Im learning everyday soo much. And the sacrifices that are occurring are just helping me grow every day. I know that God is blessing me and you guys too. I hopé that you guys are doing good! Love you mom!
Elder Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment